Thursday, March 22, 2007

Relief... Success!

I'm sure I've said this many times before, but Friday's Breakout really was the best yet. Firstly, Bevan and I turned an empty front-bar dancefloor into this...



And then the Taxman created havoc in the back room...


The bass really was quite ridiculous...


Needless to say, I didn't need to make that trek to the cashpoint. There's plenty more pics on the Breakout blog, by the way.

I had some more music related good news today, but at the opposite end of the spectrum. One of my downtempo tracks, 'Paranoid Culture' was played on Breakthruradio.com. Unfortunately there is no direct link to the show, but if anyone's interested in having a listen it's pretty easy to find. You just have to scroll down the show-list until you find a little pink box with "BTR Downtime - Wednesday 21st March" written in it...and give it a click.



Just when I thought things were coming together, I've been struck down with man-flu.

5 Comments:

At 10:04 am, Blogger Jonny said...

Cracking Breakout work again, and congrats on the play on Breakthruradio.

Man-flu.....it must be a change in the seasons!

Oh, and isn't it time that Chewie got a new T-shirt ;)

 
At 8:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jonny - I'm pretty chuffed at the moment actually as I just noticed that my latest tune 'Inflicted' has been played on the OTC webcast for the last two weeks! I've done a myspace blog about it here.

"This is a track by Morph. It's a big tune! It's called Inflicted mate, it's called Inflicted."

Nice!

 
At 7:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have girl flu which is obviously much worse than yours. So ner.

Really hope your music gets more and more playtime :)

 
At 11:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when has girl-flu been anywhere near as bad as man-flu?! Moaning women ;)

 
At 12:16 am, Blogger Jonny said...

Picture this.

Manly Beach. Saturday Morning. On the balcony. 30 degrees.

Laptop blaring out "Inflicted" on the webcasts.

Quality mate, absolute quality.

So, I assume you are now in a position to drop your our tunes at Breakout and watch the crowd go potty? Nice, very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home