Friday, October 13, 2006

The Weather

There's no denying it any longer - it's getting cold.



Today was a stunning day, as you can see, but just a bit too chilly to feel comfortable in a T-shirt. So that's it then until next April (unless you happen to live in Sydney or are going to visit at Christmas - grr).



So anyway, I've obviously not been up to much this week so I thought I'd just post some nice piccies, all taken from my back garden in the last couple of weeks.

Sunsets...









And Sky...







2 Comments:

At 9:40 am, Blogger Jonny said...

Very nice. Pictures of the sky are all good by me.

So the weather has turned then? No chance of a late Indian Summer then? Unlikely in October I guess.

I won't go on about the weather down here, suffice to say it was in the mid-thirties on Friday and Saturday.

 
At 11:00 am, Blogger Me said...

The sky is the best thing ever. And it's best in Blighty, from my experience. Very good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home